Social Media Tools for Authors and Life Coaches
Here are some questions that will be answered in the free session:
- What’s the difference between LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter?
- How am I supposed to have time to keep all these social media sites updated?
- Do I absolutely need to be active in social media to be successful?
- Can I just outsource social media to an assistant of some sort? And if so, who?
- What’s the bare minimum commitment I need to make to try this out?
- Is social media really just a big waste of time? (Hint, the answer to this one may surprise you!)
- Do I have to have separate accounts for work and for business?
- Am I going to make a fool of myself online?
- What should I do first?
- How come some people can make it look so easy?
During the session, everyone will have a chance to ask questions they have been saving up on their own “Figure this Social Media thing out” to do list. And while we’re at it you’ll learn:
- 3 secrets social media experts know, but don’t want you to know!
- How to crack the code with the big 3 social networks — Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- 3 Social Media personality archetypes — once you understand which you are, you’ll know what to do next!
After you sign up you will receive a call-in number for the conference call.
If there is someone you know who you think might benefit from this call, please spread the word. And if you are already active on Facebook or Twitter — consider posting this event if you have connections who might benefit from this hour-long free call.