Announcing my free eBook written especially for coaches who need effective strategies to find and manage a Virtual Assistant.
It’s called An Extra Hour in the Day—just what I know every busy coach needs! And you CAN have it. Read on for details!
I have been advising people on their Virtual Assistant strategy for about 5 years and there are a few common problems that come up when getting a Virtual Assistant. So in this eBook I address all the common problems I hear, such as:
- I am incredibly overwhelmed, so I don’t have time to find a virtual assistant.
- I want more time in my day, but I don’t really understand what kinds of things I could give to a VA that would save me time.
- I have no idea how to find a Virtual Assistant. Can you just give me the name of yours so I can use him?
- I have used a Virtual Assistant before and it was a disaster. I didn’t get what I wanted and it took me so much time to clean up the mess my VA left behind.
- All the projects I have for a VA will require me sharing passwords or credit card information and I’m not comfortable with that.
- I had trouble understanding my VA and communicating with him/her. I often thought my directions were not understood.
- I am in a specialized field. It will be very difficult for anyone to help me.
- I am not a gambler. I need to be sure work will get done in a timely fashion.
- I know it’s supposed to be cheap, but I am really strapped for cash right now. I’m not sure if it’s where I should be spending my money.
- How can I trust a person I’ve never met in person, and never will, to keep my leads and my business confidential?
- How am I going to be able to manage someone thousands of miles away and in a different time zone?
If these problems sound familiar to you, download this free eBook today!