Call for Free eBooks
Get Wider Distribution of Your Work!
Journey Grrrl Publishing is building the world’s largest collection of Free eBooks written by Life Coaches. If you are a Life Coach and you would like to make your Free eBook available in this library, simply send us an email.
In the email be sure to include:
- The title and subtitle of your book.
- A short (50-100 word) synopsis of your book.
- Your Name, Company Name (if it’s different), and Website as you’d like them to appear on the site.
- A short statement indicating you give Journey Grrrl Publishing permission to post your unaltered PDF in our library.
- A copy of your book, or a link to a copy of your book. (Note, within your PDF you may also include an ad for your site, a description of your services, or anything you want to help your readers learn more about you.
Please note, absolutely no changes can or will be made to the PDF once you send it over. You will receive full credit for your work and will be listed on the website. Your book may be recommended alongside other books on the same topic.
I know how much time goes into creating a book or an eBook, and I know any author who takes the time to do that work wants the world to hear his or her message. I want to help get the word out. I read my first of many self-help books while I was still in high school and—whether it was Marianne Williamson, Iyanla Vanzant, Gary Zukv, Neal Donald Walsch, Caroline Myss, Martha Beck, or Brooke Castillo—self-help authors’ words have jumped off the page and literally saved my life time and time again. And those were the authors I found! I know there are MORE voices out there ready to bring more healing, and promoting words that make the world a better place, help people, and even save lives is what I feel I was born to do.
So please, add your free eBook to the As Yet Unnamed Journey Grrrl Publishing Digital Library and join me as we expand the circle of those who have the tools to heal themselves.